Improving the wall surfaces does not need a lot of unique skills. It could be done with different products and creativity. This article presents some of the easy DIY ways to create art for your wall. Having an empty wall surface is something like an aching mark in your house that offers bored sensation; therefore, people keep on looking for the best ways to enhance their wall surfaces. When they have the best wall art, this will definitely improve the environment in space with a stress-free ambience. With some art pieces, the wall will bring natural and enjoyable atmosphere in the house. No painter or indoor designing knowledge is required for making such great DIY large wall art designs. Scroll down the page and get more information of how to provide a renovation to the dull wall surfaces of your home now. (h/t: buzzfeed)
1. Hang up a scarf.
2. Use masking tape to create a geoemetric, abstract painting.
3. Frame a fabric or wallpaper sample.
4. Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
5. Turn an old window into a picture frame.
6. Cut circles out of poster board, spray paint, and glue onto a canvas.
7. Follow this tutorial on how to blow up your Instagram pics.
8. Attach fabric to your wall with liquid starch.
9. Create string art with embroidery floss or yarn.
10. Make a wipe-off board with patterned paper inside of a frame.
11. Sequin your wall.
12. Use household items to hang pictures.
13. Make a display with shoe boxes.
14. Stencil letters onto a thrift store painting.
15. Use foil tape to create a wallpaper-like design on a wall.
16. Create constellation art with string lights and a canvas.
17. Paint coffee stirrers and arrange into an art piece.
18. Create a Garland
19. This DIY flower installation
20. Make your own Moroccan stenciled “wallpaper.”
21. Organize art supplies into a rainbow display.
22. Make a vertical hanging succulent garden.
23. Create a pegboard using colored pencils and string.
24. Turn leftover wine corks into wall art.