This article highlights 21 tips of how to draw girl nail art that could be done quickly. These Do It Yourself ideas do not need any special skill, yet everyone can do it easily with great results. Scroll down this web page and look for these stunning short nail art styles. (h/t: buzzfeed)
1. This chic design is deceptively easy.
2. Make your own matte polish with a little eye shadow.
3. This topcoat makes it look like you applied meticulous polka dots.
4. For a cool touch, just do a line of polkadots around the edge of your nail.
5. Or, use tape to create a simple diagonal shape.
6. Get this stone look with just some crumpled up plastic.
7. Use reinforcement stickers to get a cool half-moon.
8. This polish changes when the temperature does, so you don’t have to do any of the fancy work.
9. This adorable Pantone look is made with a thin sharpie marker.
10. This graffiti look is basically just scribbling with nail polish.
11. Literally throw some polish on for this splatter paint look.
12. Use a gold sharpie to make all kinds of easy designs.
13. This one is reverse nail art-you scrape the polish off for the effect.
14. Use one thick stripe of white to accent any darker color.
15. Get an easy gradient by applying a glitter top coat to half the nail.
16. A few stragically placed dots can go a long way.
17. This one is called the ruffian, and we dig it.
18. Or, use the same techniques to make triangles.
19. This simple modern look is just white polish with a black line.
20. For DIY dots, just use a bobby pin.
21. This clear and blue look doesn’t even use tape.